- 相關推薦
生活大爆炸經典臺詞雙語
《生活大爆炸》以四個研究量子物理學的天才科學家和一個懷揣演員夢想的餐廳金發女招待為主角,新穎的角度和獨具一格的笑料令觀眾感到耳目一新。這部美劇不論是在歐美還是在國內都掀起了一陣“科學家熱潮”,成為近年來美國電視劇中最為成功的喜劇作品。下面是CN人才網小編準備的生活大爆炸經典臺詞雙語,快來看看吧。
我的花銷占我稅后工資的46.9%
My expenses account for 46. 9% of my after-tax income.
其他錢就分攤給小的儲蓄帳戶
The rest is divvied up between a small savings account,
也就是這個糊弄人的花生脆罐子
this deceptive container of peanut brittle
還有一個超級英雄手辦 被掏空的屁股
and the hollowed-out buttocks of a superhero action figure
為了他的安全起見將繼續隱姓埋名
who shall remain nameless for his own protection.
或者說為了她的安全起見
Or her own protection.
我考慮了一下那個問題
You know,I've given the matter some thought,
我想我愿意做高智商外星人的寵物
and I think I'd be willing to be a house pet to a race of super-intelligent aliens.
有意思
Interesting.
問問我為什么
Ask me why.
必須問啊?
Do I have to?
當然了 這樣才能繼續對話啊
Of course. That's how you move a conversation forward.
為什么呢?
Why?
將會有很多學習的機會
The learning opportunities would be abundant.
還有呢 我喜歡人家撓我肚肚
Additionally,I like having my belly scratched.
干得好啊 Leonard
Well done,Leonard.
真正的英雄不求恭維
The true hero doesn't seek adulation.
出于本性為正義和公平而戰
He fights for right and justice simply because it's his nature.
我錯了
I was wrong.
歌手會寫歌來歌頌你啊
Minstrels will write songs about you.
* 曾有一位勇敢的青年 他的名字叫做Leonard *
* There once was a brave lad named Leonard *
* 滿嘴跑火車 逞英雄 *
* With a -fi fiddle dee-dee *
* 他與可怕巨人對峙 *
* He faced a fearsome giant *
* 而Raj卻只想噓噓 *
* While Raj just wanted to pee.*
見到你真好 媽媽
Good to see you,Mother.
這是你要的茶 媽媽
Here's your tea,Mother.
- 烏龍茶? - 嗯
- Oolong? - Yes.
- 散裝的 不是袋泡的? - 嗯
- Loose,not bagged? - Yes.
- 泡了三分鐘? - 嗯
- Steeped three minutes? - Yes.
- 加了2%的牛奶 - 嗯
- Two-percent milk? - Yes.
- 分開加熱的? - 嗯
- Warmed separately? - Yes.
- 一茶勺糖? - 嗯
- One teaspoon sugar? - Yes.
- 原糖? - 嗯
- Raw sugar? - Yes.
涼了
It's cold.
我再來一回
I'll start again.
我們說到哪了?
So,where were we?
Howard和他媽媽一起住 Raj只有喝醉了才和女人講話
Howard lives with his mother and Raj can't speak to women unless he's drunk.
開講吧
Go.
說啥?
Say what?
不就是我剛說的嘛
That's basically what I just said.
你帶老公來上班 你知道規矩的
You brought your husband to work. You know the rules.
那是我的座
That is my spot.
在這個不斷變化的世界中 那是唯一一個連續點
In an ever-changing world,it is a single point of consistency.
如果將我的人生比作 四維笛卡爾坐標系里的一個函數
If my life were expressed as a function on a four-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system,
在我第一次坐上那兒的時候 那個座的坐標就是(0,0,0,0)
that spot at the moment I first sat on it would be zero-zero-zero-zero.
好吧
All right.
好了 舒適 愜意 安逸 0 0 0
There,nice and comfy cozy. Zero,zero,zero.
少了個0
There's one more zero.
你把時間參數忘了
You forgot the time parameter.
坐你的沙發吧
Sit on the damn couch.
寶貝你好...
Hey,baby...
他的右手給他打電話了?
His right hand is calling him?
不是啦 是Leslie Winkle 說來話長
No,it's Leslie Winkle. It's a long story.
【生活大爆炸經典臺詞雙語】相關文章:
生活大爆炸經典臺詞09-25
美女與野獸經典臺詞雙語09-14
有關生活大爆炸Sheldon經典語錄11-17
超經典的雙語生活準則語錄10-19
雙語美文:生活中你錯過了什么?08-06
莎士比亞經典臺詞10-14
浮沉經典臺詞07-21
越獄經典臺詞08-17
表白經典臺詞09-01
《將錯就錯》經典臺詞07-07