廣交會常用的外貿英語口語
導語:3月-5月正是春季廣交會的時間,學會以下這些外貿英語口語,讓你輕松搞定外商。
Excuse me for interrupting you.
請原諒我打擾你。
I’m sorry to disturb you.
對不起打擾你一下。
Excuse me a moment.
對不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
對不起,我馬上回來
What about the price?
對價格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms?
對支付條件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products?
你覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?
What about having a look at sample first?
先看一看產品吧?
What about placing a trial order?
何不先試訂貨?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?
You can rest assured.
你可以放心。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
你們對包裝有什么特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的'包裝樣品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量詢盤證明我們的產品質量過硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
能否告知你們將采用那種付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨。
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet.
很榮幸認識你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.
很高興認識你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name?
你的名字怎么讀?
How do I address you?
如何稱呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company.
這將是本公司的榮幸。
What line of business are you in?
你做那一行?
Keep in touch.
保持聯系。
Thank you for coming.
謝謝你的光臨。
Don’t mention it.
別客氣。
【廣交會常用的外貿英語口語】相關文章:
外貿交易常用英語口語01-01
外貿代理常用英語口語01-05
外貿英語口語之接待客戶常用的英語口語05-12
外貿英語口語常用詞匯03-29
外貿保險英語口語01-04
外貿英語口語學習03-31
外貿數量相關英語口語01-04
外貿仲裁相關英語口語12-22
外貿合同英語口語對話12-26