外貿展會談判必備句式
下面施行小編給大家分享的外貿展會談判必備句式,歡迎閱讀。
The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的'靈魂。
Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。
They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?
All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為?
Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為重要。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
【外貿展會談判必備句式】相關文章:
外貿英語裝運談判口語02-03
外貿英語:如何吸引展會上的客戶02-26
外貿談判英語口語句子02-01
外貿英語談判的運用戰略研討論文03-23
必備外貿英語03-06
外貿英語索賠必備口語02-02
外貿英語付款必備句子02-02
外貿英語運輸必備口語02-02
外貿回復詢盤必備英語02-01
外貿口語回復詢盤必備英語02-02