外貿供應現貨情景對話
以下是外貿貿易中要求供應現貨的對話,一起來看看吧。
supply from stock 供應現貨
a: well, what can i do for you?
我能為你做點什么嗎?
b: i have the idea. you've told me that you make the best, and the cheapest computers on the internet.
我有個想法。你告訴我說你們賣因特網市場中賣的最好的,最便宜的電腦。
a: i think we make the best. and i also think that's what you've come here for.
我認為我們的產品是最好的,我也認為這就是你為什么來這里咨詢的原因。
b: i have chain stores throughtout the country and i want you to furnish them with computers. may i ask how much would it cost me per set?
真的是最便宜的嗎?這是使我最感興趣的。
a: it would largely depend on the model you choose.
你知道我們的價格幅度很大,李先生。這是我們的商品目錄。我相信我們的價格在如今市場上比其他計算機都優惠。
b: the trouble is that i'm short of time. can you supply from stock?
問題是我的時間太緊。你能供應現貨嗎?
a: if you could give me some idea of your requirements. i might be able to help you.
如果你告訴我你們的具體需要的`話,也許我能夠幫助你。
b: about one thousand. pioneer 640. i'd like you to give me a quotation as soon as you can.
我需要先鋒1000型計算機1000臺。我希望你能盡快給我報價單。
a: one and a half months is my deadline.
我的期限是一個半月。
重點講解
1. be short of something (某事)不夠;缺乏(事物)
the hospital is getting short of clean linen.
這醫院現在缺少干凈的被服用品。
how is be short of potassium caused?
缺鉀是怎么引起的?
otherwise you'll be short of money all term.
否則你整個一學期都將缺錢。
2. as soon as 一……就……
the county should pave it as soon as possible.
縣政府應該趕快把路鋪設起來。
the farmer gets up as soon as he hear the first cockcrow .
一聽到第一聲公雞的啼叫這位農民就起床了。
as soon as she finished speaking, i somehow turned into a dog!
她的話才剛說完,我就真的莫名其妙地變成一只狗了!
3. depend on 取決于;依賴;依靠
the future health of americans may depend on it.
未來美國人的健康就可能依賴于此了。
i depend on them deeply—to do what they usually do.
我深深地在依靠它們——做通常它們會做的事。
the solution thus must depend on future performance.
因此,解決方案必須基于未來的表現。
【外貿供應現貨情景對話】相關文章:
外貿出價情景對話09-29
外貿廣告情景對話10-12
外貿口語情景對話10-12
外貿送客情景對話09-26
外貿退貨情景對話10-16
外貿商展情景對話10-26
外貿技術貿易情景對話01-31
外貿情景對話:簽署協議07-21
外貿情景對話協議代簽09-23