怎么用外貿英語帶客參觀公司?
Visit a company
參觀公司
(A=Buyer B=Exporter)A: Mr. Fang, may I take a look around your company?
方先生,我可以參觀一下貴公司嗎?
B: Yes, of course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside.
是的,當然可以。我帶你四處轉轉,咱們走吧!
A: Your buildings are very large.
你們的辦公大樓真大啊!
B: Yes. We are still expanding.
是的,我們正在擴建呢。
A: What's that red building?
那座紅色的建筑物是做什么用的?
B: That's our research and development center.
那是我們的研發中心。
A: Would you mind showing me your showroom?
可以帶我去看看你們公司的展示間嗎?
B: Of course. It's on the fourth floor.
好的,在四樓。
A: Is any work done by yourself?
所有的工作都是由你們自己來完成的'嗎?
B: Yes, we are fully self-sufficient.
是的,我們完全自給自足。
A: What type of company is it?
你們是哪一類型的公司?
B: It's a trading company.
我們是一家貿易公司。
A: Does most of your business deal in exports?
你們的主要生意是出口經營嗎?
B: Yes, most of our business is in trade with America.
是的,我們大部分的生意都是跟美國交易的。
A: How about Europe?
那歐洲方面呢?
B: Well, at the moment, not much. But with a view to future trade, we have branch offices in New York and Chicago. We're planning to open a new office in Pairs, too.
嗯,目前還不是很多。但是鑒于長遠的貿易發展,我們在紐約和芝加哥已設立分公司。我們也計劃在巴黎開一家新公司。
A: Is your main office in Shanghai?
總公司在上海嗎?
B: Yes, it was founded in 1993. I belong to the Export Department and I meet foreign customers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimes entertain our customers.
是的,它成立于1993年。我隸屬于出口部;我要會見外國客戶,帶領他們參觀本公司的新產品,并和他們討論貿易條款。有時候,我還要款待我們的客戶呢!
重點講解:
“deal in sth”在這里的意思是“經營某物”。
eg. We deal in hardware but not software.
我們只經營硬件而不經營軟件。
deal in sth 也有忙于某事物,沉溺于某事物的意思。
eg. She deals in gossip and slander.
他慣于搬弄是非和誹謗別人。
http://www.shddsc.com/【怎么用外貿英語帶客參觀公司?】相關文章:
帶客參觀公司的外貿英語06-18
帶客戶參觀公司的外貿英語03-06
外貿帶客參觀英語對話01-28
外貿英語參觀公司對話01-28
參觀公司之帶領參觀外貿英語口語03-31
外貿英語參觀工廠對話01-27
外貿英語歡迎參觀對話01-27
外貿英語對話「參觀工廠」07-12
外貿英語帶領參觀對話01-09