外貿英語:貿易索賠
Have you found the cause of the breakage?
你們找到了破損的原因嗎?
It is obvious that It was due to careless packing.
很明顯包裝太馬虎了。
Not yet,we'II let you know when we find out the reason.
還沒,我們查明后會通知貴方。
Would you agree to a replacement?
你方是否同意換貨?
lf there are no other choices,l'd have to.
如果沒有別的辦法,我只好同意。
Yes,but you must make the replacement quickly.
是的,但換貨必須盡快進行。
No ,we'd rather you to sell these goods at a discount,
不,我們希望你方降價銷售這些商品給我方。
What you say is partly true.
你所說的.有一部分是對的。
I am for your idea.
我贊成你的主意。
What was the percentage of breakages and leaking?
破損及滲漏的百分比是多少?
About 25% were broken and 20% were leaking.
大約25%破損,20%滲漏。
There is no leaking,but 30% were broken.
沒有滲漏的貨物,但30%的貨物破損。
What will happen if the importer finds the shortage of commodities?
進口商發現貨物短缺怎么辦?
They can ask for compensation.
他們都可以要求賠償。
They can ask for refund.
他們可以要求退款。
http://www.shddsc.com/【外貿英語:貿易索賠】相關文章:
外貿英語索賠必備口語01-05
外貿英語索賠口語對話05-18
外貿英語口語索賠理由03-06
外貿英語技術貿易口語12-25
外貿英語貿易相關口語01-18
外貿英語貿易關系口語01-18
外貿英語補償貿易口語12-24
外貿英語對外貿易口語01-18
外貿英語加工與裝配貿易對話12-25
外貿英語中的直接貿易句子05-17