两个人做人爱视频免费,97久久精品人人搡人妻人人玩,欧洲精品码一区二区三区,999zyz玖玖资源站永久

我要投稿 投訴建議

職場英語交貨與裝運口語

時間:2022-10-31 11:13:38 職場英語 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

職場英語交貨與裝運口語

  這是CN人才網小編搜集的職場英語交貨與裝運口語,歡迎閱讀。

職場英語交貨與裝運口語

  As for the delivery date,what’s your time limit?

  關于交貨曰期,你們的期限是什么?

  A:As for the delivery date,what's your time limit?

  A:關于交貨日期,你們的期限是什么?

  B:We insist on not later than September 20th.

  B:我們堅持不遲于9月20日交貨。

  When is the earliest time you can make delivery?

  你們最早能在什么時候交貨?

  A:When is the earliest time you can make delivery?

  A:你們最早能在什么時候交貨?

  B:By the middle of July,I think.

  B:我想在七月中旬。

  I hope you can give our request your special consideration.

  我希望你能特別考慮一下我們的要求。

  May I know when we could expect delivery?

  你們什么時候可以交貨?

  A:May I know when we could expect delivery?

  A:請問你們什么時候可以交貨?

  B:As a rule,we deliver all our orders within three months after receipt of the covering I/C.

  B:一般說來,在收到信用證以后3個月內可以交貨。

  Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?

  你們能不能提前交貨?

  A:Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?

  A:你們能不能提前交貨?

  B:We cannot promise an earlier delivery because there is no direct sailing to your port.

  B:我們無法答應提前發貨,因為沒有船直達你們的港口。

  I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.

  我認為空運是最快速又安全的運送方式。

  A:I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.

  A:我認為空運是最快速又安全的運送方式。

  B:But the freight cost will be higher and that will affect the retail price.

  B:但是運費將會比較高,這將影響到零售價格。

  Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?

  月底可以送到嗎?

  A:Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?

  A:月底可以送到嗎?

  B:It’s rather difficult…

  B:有點困難...

  Could you possible effect shipment more promptly?

  你們能否再提前一點兒交貨嗎?

  Let's have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?

  我們來談談離岸價格下的裝運問題,好不好?

  A:Let’s have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?

  A:我們來談談離岸價格下的裝運問題,好不好?

  B:I have not the slightest objection.

  B:我完全同意。

  You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn’t you?

  你方應該承擔貨物至口岸的一切費用,對吧?

  A:You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn't you?

  A:你方應該承擔貨物至口岸的一切費用,對吧?

  B:Yes, we bear all the charges up to the time the goods are on the hooks.

  B:是的,我們承擔貨物吊上船之前的一切費用。

  What about extra transportation charges?

  額外運費呢?

  A:What about extra transportation charges?

  A:額外運費呢?

  B:There will be no extra transportation charges.

  B:沒有額外運費。

  Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?

  貨物上船后你們可以通知我們的客戶嗎?

  A:Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?

  A:貨物上船后你們可以通知我們的客戶嗎?

  B:I’m afraid you will have to advise your customers yourselves.

  B:恐怕你們得自己通知客戶。

  When do you think you will fulfill our order?

  下周前能把貨備妥并可以發貨嗎?

  The ship should be at the port of loading within 10 to 20 days after the goods have been ready.

  貨物備好后10天到20天之內船只應到達裝貨港。

  To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment,we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

  為了便于準備貨物,我們希望允許分批裝運。

  A:To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

  A:為了便于準備貨物,我們希望允許分批裝運。

  B:I suggest that you make shipment in two lots.

  B:我建議你們分兩批裝運。

  Please ship the goods in one lot in May.

  請將貨物于5月份一次裝運。

  A:Please ship the goods in one lot in May.

  A:請將貨物于5月份一次裝運。

  B:I'm not sure if we are able to get the necessary shipping space.

  B:我們能否租到必需的艙位,我沒把握。

  We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.

  我們希望貨物能趕在新年銷售旺季時抵達。

  A:We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.

  A:我們希望貨物能趕在新年銷售旺季時抵達。

  B:I’m sorry we can't promise delivery earlier than December.

  B:很抱歉,我們不能保證早于12月份發貨。

  ★ in time

  ★ 及時

  ★ on time

  ★ 按時

  We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.

  我們建議允許在香港轉船。

  A:We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.

  A:我們建議允許在香港轉船。

  B:We may agree to have the goods transshipped at Hong Kong,but the extra charges are to be for your account.

  B:我們可以允許在香港轉船,但是附加的費用由你方承擔。

  It is regrettable that shipment is overdue for more than two months.

  很遺憾,裝運已超過了 2個月。

  Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?

  裝船數量是不是允許有機動幅度?

  A:Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?

  A:裝船數量是不是允許有機動幅度?

  B:Yes,there may be some difference, but it can't exceed 5% of the quantity stipulated.

  B:是的,可以有些出入,但不可超過每批裝船數量的5%。

【職場英語交貨與裝運口語】相關文章:

外貿英語裝運口語11-16

職場英語創業口語08-05

職場英語口語11-23

職場英語口語:面試09-25

職場英語白領高頻口語02-02

職場英語口語學習07-18

職場英語口語商務訂貨常用口語06-13

經典職場英語口語100句12-31

職場英語別緊張口語04-06

職場面試英語口語對11-30

主站蜘蛛池模板: 梓潼县| 沾化县| 青岛市| 如东县| 册亨县| 磴口县| 侯马市| 太湖县| 泰州市| 依安县| 绥滨县| 陵水| 财经| 海原县| 麦盖提县| 榆林市| 通海县| 大方县| 华容县| 宿迁市| 绥德县| 五莲县| 闻喜县| 大荔县| 波密县| 广东省| 宁城县| 镇康县| 二连浩特市| 乐清市| 淳化县| 怀宁县| 九龙县| 延吉市| 阿瓦提县| 阿克苏市| 三都| 辽阳县| 青神县| 克东县| 商城县|