两个人做人爱视频免费,97久久精品人人搡人妻人人玩,欧洲精品码一区二区三区,999zyz玖玖资源站永久

我要投稿 投訴建議

商務價格談判英語對話

時間:2022-10-27 03:27:10 商務英語 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

商務價格談判英語對話

  下面是小編整理的商務價格談判英語對話,一起來看看吧。

商務價格談判英語對話

  Negotiating prices 價格談判

  DANNY MCNEIL: Before we begin, are you sure that you are in a position to conduct this negotiation?

  丹尼.麥克內爾:在開始前,我想問一下你確定你可以進行這次談判嗎?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I have the authority to negotiate with you.

  愛德華.格林:是的,我有跟你談判的授權。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Right. Let' s get down to business.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:好。那我們就辦正事吧。

  EDWARD GREEN: Which of our product lines are you particularly interested in Mr. McNeil?

  愛德華.格林:麥克內爾先生,你對我們的那些生產線特別感興趣?

  DANNY MCNEIL: I could be interested in these ones that I have outlined here.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:物品對這些劃線的感興趣。

  But I want to hear what you say about discounts.

  但我要聽聽你給什么樣的優惠。

  EDWARD GREEN: Let' s talk specifically about Big Boss.

  愛德華.格林:那我們就具體用“大老板”來談吧。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Let' s be clear about one thing.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:我們先要明確一件事情。

  I hope you realize that we must have a much larger discount than what' s on the table now.

  我希望你認識到我們要的優惠比現在擺在桌面的要大的多。

  EDWARD GREEN: I think the discount problem can be resolved but you need to be more precise about numbers.

  愛德華.格林:我認為優惠的問題是可以解決的,但你得大具體的購貨量明確一下。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Fair enough.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:很公平。

  What kind of discount are you offering on ten thousand units?

  你們給1萬件的優惠是多少?

  EDWARD GREEN: On ten thousand units, Mr. Mcneil, I can offer a discount of thirty percent.

  愛德華.格林:麥克內爾先,1萬件的話,我能給的優惠是30%。

  But I can' t offer more

  但不能再多了……

  DANNY MCNEIL: 30 per cent!

  丹尼.麥克內爾:30 %!

  EDWARD GREEN: Just let me finish, 30 percent, but with a guarantee of delivery within two months.

  愛德華.格林:請讓我說完,優惠是30%,但我們保證兩個月內交貨。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Delivery must be within two months or I' m not interested.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:交貨必須是兩個月內,或者我也沒興趣了。

  I' m offering you the chance to make a very large sale and you are turning it down because we' re...

  我在向你提供大批量銷售的機會,你卻拒絕了,因為我們……

  EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here Mr. McNeil?

  愛德華.格林:麥克內爾先生,我能插兩句嗎?

  I haven' t turned anything down.

  我沒有拒絕任何事。

  I haven' t said "no".

  我并沒有說“不”。

  I am just saying that on ten thousand units our discount terms are thirty percent.

  我只是說,對于1萬件我們給的優惠是30%。

  DANNY MCNEIL: But...

  丹尼.麥克內爾:但是……

  EDWARD GREEN: Please let me finish.

  愛德華.格林:請讓我說完。

  Now if you commit to buy twenty thousand units then I could consider a larger discount.

  如果你承諾購買2萬件,那么我可以考慮更大的優惠。

  DANNY MCNEIL: How much larger?

  丹尼.麥克內爾:大多少?

  EDWARD GREEN: If you commit to twenty thousand units then I can offer a thirty-five percent discount.

  愛德華.格林:如果你承諾購買2萬件,那么我可以給你 35%的優惠。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Thirty, thirty five percent.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:30%,35%。

  I' m getting tired of this.

  我不吃這一套。

  You are playing games.

  你們在玩把戲。

  I am looking for a large discount, and I hope that you' re going to offer me one.

  我要的是大優惠,并且我希望你能給我這樣的優惠。

  EDWARD GREEN: If you want a big discount then you must make the order a big one.

  愛德華.格林:如果你想要大的優惠,那么你的定單也要大。

  Let' s talk about unit price rather than discount.

  我們還是不談優惠,談單價吧。

  Our standard unit price to the wholesaler is 23.5.

  我們給批發商的標準單價是23.5。

  DANNY MCNEIL: And I' m not interested in 23.5.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:但我對23.5元沒什么興趣。

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know that Mr. McNeil.

  愛德華.格林:是的,麥克內爾先生,我知道。

  If you buy 40,000 units, then I can offer a unit price of 19.5.

  如果你買4萬件,那么我可以給你19.5元的單價。

  What will your mark-up be on the Boss, 3, 3.5, 4?

  你在“大老板”上的毛利是多少, 3, 3.5, 4?

  DANNY MCNEIL: About that.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:大約這個數吧。

  EDWARD GREEN: With those figures you' re going to be very competitive.

  愛德華.格林:以我們給出的單價,你將會很有競爭力。

  DANNY MCNEIL: 19.5 unit price?

  丹尼.麥克內爾:單價19.5?

  EDWARD GREEN: If you buy 40,000 units; that represents a discount of...

  愛德華.格林:如果你買4萬件的話,這樣優惠就是……

  I can see what the discount is.

  我能知道這個優惠是多少。

  Offer me a unit price of 19.5 on 25,000 units and we can do business.

  給我19.5的單價,我買2.5萬件,我們就可以成交。

  EDWARD GREEN: I can' t do that. I' m sorry.

  愛德華.格林:對不起,我辦不到。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Let' s break for a few minutes.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:我們先休息一下。

  I' ve got a few things I have to see to.

  我有幾件事要處理。

  I' ll be a couple of minutes.

  我要幾分鐘。

  Would you like a cup of coffee?

  來杯咖啡?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes, please.

  愛德華.格林:好的,謝謝。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Help yourself to the phone if you want to make a call.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:如果你想打電話,請隨意。

  EDWARD: Thanks.

  愛德華:謝謝。

  DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley.

  堂.布拉德利:堂.布拉德利。

  EDWARD GREEN: Hi, Don. How' s the meeting?

  愛德華.格林:堂,你好。會議開的怎樣?

  DON BRADLEY: It' s just finished.

  堂.布拉德利:剛剛結束。

  I' m on my way over. How' s your meeting?

  我在過來的路上了。你的會面怎樣?

  EDWARD GREEN: he' s definitely interested.

  愛德華.格林:他很有興趣。

  We' re having a break.

  我們在休息。

  DON BRADLEY: What' s the situation?

  堂.布拉德利:情況怎么樣?

  EDWARD GREEN: It' s becoming difficult, we' re stuck on the size of the order for Big Boss.

  愛德華.格林:變的有點難,我們還在訂購“大老板”的量上。

  He wants a unit price of 19.5 on an order of 25,000.

  他想要19.5,買的量是2.5萬件。

  DON BRADLEY: That sounds good to me.

  堂.布拉德利:我覺得不錯。

  EDWARD GREEN: I think we can push him further.

  愛德華.格林:我認為還可以再逼下他。

  DON BRADLEY: Do you think so?

  堂.布拉德利:你是這樣認為的嗎?

  EDWARD GREEN: I think so...I hope so.

  愛德華.格林:我是這樣認為的…… 希望如此。

  DON BRADLEY: Be careful. He' s a clever man.

  堂.布拉德利:小心點,他可是個聰明人。

  I've dealt with Mcneil before.

  我以前跟麥克內爾打過交道。

  When he starts banging on the table, that' s as far as you can go with him.

  如果他開始敲桌子的話,那就是你能做的極限了。

  Good luck!

  祝你好運!

  EDWARD GREEN: Thanks. So let' s clarify the position so far.

  愛德華.格林:謝謝。那么我們明確一下我們現在為止的處境。

  As far as Big Boss is concerned we have agreed on a unit price of 20 for 30,000, and I can' t go below that price for an order of this size.

  僅就“大老板” 我們同意給20的單價,但要購買3萬件,對這樣的訂購量我不可能低于這個數。

  Now let' s look at terms of payment.

  現在我們看一下付款條款。

  DANNY MCNEIL: Ninety days.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:90天。

  EDWARD GREEN: I' m sorry Mr. Mcneil, but that' s completely unacceptable.

  愛德華.格林:對不起 麥克內爾先生,不過這完全不可接受。

  Our standard policy on discounts of over thirty percent is payment within thirty days of delivery.

  我們對于超過30%的優惠的優惠政策通常是交貨后30天之內。

  DANNY MCNEIL: This is not a standard situation.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:但這不是個通常情況。

  I am making a very large order...

  我訂購的貨量很大……

  EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here, Mr. Mcneil?

  愛德華.格林:麥克內爾先,我能插兩句嗎?

  I know you' re making a large order but you are also getting an excellent product at a very large discount.

  我知道你的訂購量很大,但你也是以很大的優惠獲得一件很棒的產品。

  DANNY MCNEIL: I can' t believe that this is your final offer.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:真不能相信,這就是你們的最終報價。

  EDWARD GREEN: If you order 35,000 then I can authorise payment in 90 days.

  愛德華.格林:如果你訂購3.5萬件,我可以授權90天內付款。

  DANNY MCNEIL: We have already decided on quantity.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:我們已經決定了數量。

  This is my last offer. 30,000 at 60 days payment.

  這是我的最后出價:3萬件,60天內付款。

  Take it or leave it.

  要么接受要么一拍兩散。

  EDWARD GREEN: I think that offer will be acceptable.

  愛德華.格林:我認為這個出價可以接受。

  So all we have to do now is finalise the delivery arrangements.

  那么我們現在要做的就是商定交貨的安排了。

  DANNY McNEIL: Well, let' s discuss the details tomorrow.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:我們還是明天再商談細節吧

  DANNY MCNEIL: Come in! Don, how are you?

  丹尼.麥克內爾:進來! 堂,你好!

  DON BRADLEY: Hello, Danny, Edward.

  堂.布拉德利:你好,丹, 愛德華。

  I' m sorry I' m late.

  對不起,我遲到了。

  DANNY MCNEIL: You are late.

  丹尼.麥克內爾:你真是遲了。

  I' d rather do business with you than this young man.

  我寧愿跟你打交道,也不愿跟這個年輕人做生意。

  What have you been feeding him?

  你都給他吃了什么啊?

  DON BRADLEY: Oh, we don' t feed him.

  堂.布拉德利:哦,我們不給他們吃的。

  We like to keep our staff hungry.

  我們喜歡使員工有饑餓感。

【商務價格談判英語對話】相關文章:

商務英語談判情景對話02-03

如何用商務英語對價格進行談判07-17

商務英語商務旅行對話02-14

商務送禮門道英語對話12-28

商務英語面試對話08-22

商務兼職常用英語對話12-08

商務英語情景對話07-18

商務英語談判會話實例07-30

商務有關問價英語對話11-30

商務英語交際情景對話07-25

主站蜘蛛池模板: 腾冲县| 福州市| 福建省| 双柏县| 锦州市| 三河市| 武冈市| 佛坪县| 崇文区| 吉林市| 芜湖市| 伊川县| 翁源县| 益阳市| 天等县| 大埔县| 灵川县| 蒙山县| 永修县| 黑河市| 霸州市| 察隅县| 韶关市| 富锦市| 蒙自县| 荆州市| 永康市| 黄骅市| 策勒县| 岳池县| 滕州市| 和顺县| 岗巴县| 日照市| 朝阳县| 汾西县| 宾阳县| 军事| 内江市| 上饶县| 高阳县|